CCW and Micro850, download with warnings

MrFly

Hi, I´m working with Connected Components Workbench v9.01.
Building project gives me four warnings, no errors.
When I try to download to the controller (Micro850) a message appear:
"Unable to continue download operation due to the build error(s)."

The warning message is:
"Warning 0084-0000: WHILE:WARNING: Dangerous statement (PLC cycle may be blocked)".
Just a while loop, for search a number inside an array.

How I can download the proyect to the controller with those warnings?

Can someone help me??

I'm just guessing, but you must have created a "Structured Text" routine that has a while statement in it and it sounds like the while statement will exceed the execution fault timer.

You may want to re-evaluate your code.

Yes, it is a Structured text routine, the while loop must scan an array for a number, if the number is get or if the array is end, the while stops.
Is a warning wat I get, but when I try to download the program the warning is treathed as an error.
Why i can´t download the program to the controller with these warnings.