Powerflex 525 Detecting Loss of ethernet connection

DAnderson

Hello all.

I am currently using a compactlogix L36ERM to control 5 Powerflex 525 Drives over Ethernet. The problem I am having is determining when an Ethernet cable has been removed from the drive. Right now when the cable is lost the drive stops and faults, which is fine, but the program still thinks the drive is running at speed with no problems. What is the best way to detect this problem? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I'd like to be able to detect if the Ethernet Comms falls over between my PLC Ethernet card and any of the 5 PF525 inverters I have connected to...
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a powerFlex 525 AC Drive (used) i changed parameter t053 to 2 to do factory reset and now i have both parameters 46 and 47 on 1 but cant...
Replies
Views
Got this new to me powered on today and have no main air and the only problem I have found is the f059 on the vfd. S1 has 24v, none on S2, and 48v...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom