omron cpm1 peripheral port to Rs232 wiring cct

Robfav

Is it possible to have rs232 connection to peripheral port of omron cpm1 plc to be used for uploading and downloading of program and if so does anyone have wiring diagram .
thanks Robert

The CPM1/CPM1A only has a peripheral port connector.
The CPM1-CIF01 is an adapter unit, DB9 on the front with a short cord with the peripheral connector to plug into the plc.

Hope this will help

Hello and thanks for the reply.

So ,if it is only an adaptor does anyone have the pinout of this unit going back to the peripheral plug like a one to one connection from db9 to the peripheral plug for omron cpm1 plc ?

Thanks for your replies.

I suspected that they probably use some gate or dongle in between the connections but wasn't to sure.
Kind regards
Robert

It is a Host Link/NT Link chip as far as I know because you can switch between either.