FTVME Button color change based on state?

dginbuffalo

Hello- I have a project where I have 3 buttons that write a value to a register (off/man/auto equals 0/1/2). I want the current mode to highlight the button for that state (auto button green when in auto). I can't remember how to do this in FTVME? I'm duplicating the screen based off a Red Lion Graphite HMI and didn't have a problem doing it with the Red Lion Crimson software. Any help?

If you want 3 separate buttons, use the "Interlocked" buttons. Each Button has a value to send to a common tag (0/1/2), and each button will change to the on state for its value.

Similar Topics

Hi, We don't do many Rockwell projects but recently did onw with a Control Logix and Panelview. What files do customers expect when you send...
Replies
Views
So I have a PVP7 with keypad and a trend screen setup. I started fumbling around with buttons and managed to move the trend forward and backward...
Replies
Views
I was about 9/10 done building a new HMI program using both HMI tags and direct reference tags. I was testing it to make sure all of the bugs were...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace a Panelview Plus 600 from a machine. The HMI works it is just damaged on inside plastic and won't stay together. I uploaded...
Replies
Views
While creating a runtime, the progress window shows: compression Tag\ABC1_ABC.db.wat The ABC1_ABC is a project\target\tag\???? from a previous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom