AEG BitBus protocol

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I want to bid for an upgrade of some drives of a port crane. The existing drives are from AEG Maxivert series and the PLC is AEG. There is communication of the PLC and DRive using the BitBus protocol.
The client wants to replace only the drives and asks for a way to communication of the PLC Ann the new modern drive. Has anyone come across a gateway from BitBus to Modbus for example?

Regards

Similar Topics

HI I am looking for the operating manual for the Aeg minisemi 500/875+GO dc drive Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
I am trying to extract the program from an AEG Modicon Micro 311/01 PLC. I have a VM running Windows XP and I have Modsoft 2.62 running on it. I...
Replies
Views
Need schematic for AEG minisemi 220/24.2 Any minisemi schematic would be good. THX
Replies
Views
Hello again We have a machine here that has a Modicon(aeg) PC-A984-145 PLC in it. We are looking to download the Ladder logic off of it. I have...
Replies
Views
Have a Dynachem machine, PLC is a rebranded AEG-Telefunken Logistat A020. The Italians have riveted their own aluminum plate on top of the front...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom