TIA Portal V13 FB for WAGO 750-637 Encoder

Scarra

Hi Guys,
I would really appreciate your help here: Does anyone have a Siemens TIA Portal FB for the WAGO 750-637 32-bit encoder? If I had the time I would surely try decipher it myself, but unfortunately that luxury does not exist here and it's wasteful inventing the wheel again.
Many thanks in advance

I assume you're using a 1200/1500?

If it is a PN encoder, create it as a technology object (TO_External_Encoder). You would need to use telegram 81 or 83. I'm a big fan of the MC instructions. The PLC handles the interface, and the generic blocks handle all the control.

Thanks mk42.
It's a WAGO Incremental Encoder Interface 32 Bit / differential / single interpretation. I tried using the TO_ExternalEncoder, but it does not recognize the technology module (address) as I configured it from the GSD file.

Nevermind, you're right. The modules support PN but do not appear to support profidrive.

Scratch my idea.