data log don't work on panelview plus 1000

Lord_rms

Hi.

The problem is I have an application made in factory talk view studio Ver. 5 (CPR9), and when I download to Panelview Plus 1000 ( CPR9 firmware ) the data log don't work, when I change screen in HMI all data in trend lost.

This same application I have downloaded the PanelView Plus 1000 (CPR7, firmware old) and works well

I have enable data log in startup options
I have all tags in data model ( 7 tags )

thanks, any suggestion is great.

When you selected the pens to display, did you make sure you selected them from the data log model you created, because if you selected them from the tag data base you will get your pens operating as you have described

Hi, thanks everybody

The solution was in the database tags.

I created new tags and I enable options memory and retentive in type tags some like that:

Newtag( type: memory,retentive,initial value=0)
Oldtag( type: device,::[PVRIO]B9 34 tag adress )

So I created a macro {Newtag}={Oldtag}*1

enable all new tags in trend and datamodel
in startup options enable datalog and macros

and work fine

Hi, well I do not remember how did that because we changed the application on all HMIs, In specific what do you need fix?

what is your the version in HMI and version of FactoryTalk View Studio?

In my experience, the problem when the datalog dont work is in the firmware, I had the same problem on firmware v5.0 and v6.0, the solution was upgrade firmware in HMI v5.0 to v5.1 and v6.0 to v6.1