WinCC V5.1 SP2 Project Duplicator

BUXTON

My company is running two redundant WinCC SCADA servers with mutli-client system. I made project modifications(i.e I put additional Plant Objects & new tag names accordingly) on one of the servers. Now I would like to duplicate this project to the other server. What settings do I need to changed on the duplicated project besides computer name, so that the project can run on the other server as well?

thanx

project duplicator

My project is having two server one as master another as redunt, when i tried to duplicaate the project from master to redunt server. It gives following error

1. make sure drive is not full
2. project is not

tanks

Similar Topics

WinCC 7.0 SP2 "No or invalid Project Context, ASO cannot work correct" Error Msg Hi All, I don't know if someone had this problem before: I...
Replies
Views
Took me ages to find the Siemens OS compatability list but I think I've found that I can install WinCC 7.5 on Windows 11 so long as its WinCC 7.5...
Replies
Views
Dear all i am using wincc V6.2 and simatic manager step 7 v5.4 on boiler control system. Our existing computers are out of date and we want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, does some body know where I can download wincc v6 sp2. can you give me a link? appreciate!
Replies
Views
Good day, everyone! Has anyone had a problem with setting softkey (F-keys) functions on the template? Basically, there're 2 templates with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom