AB Analog issues

XtremeIN

Hello all,
I have no experience with AB and analog singnals/modules. I have limited knowledge of AB. It has been over a year since I have programmed one. I followed the example in Chapter 7 of the user manual. I cannot seem to get it to work. I have a SLC 5/05, the card is inthe 3rd slot, 4-20mA input, CLass 3. PLease help me, I need examples of how the analog card needs to be set up. I am use to Koyo programing and it is very simple to set up and use analog cards.
Thanks,
Micheal

I have the manual and I have read it, but thanks. I have it kinda working. Well one channel. I have yet to get the COPY and MOVE to work for writing the setip value to all channels.

Thanks,
Micheal

What card do you have. Most likely you don't need a copy or move to set up a (class 3) analog card, just click on configure and set it up there.

Last edited:
Mickey's correct, I keep forgetting about all the bells and whistles in the newer software. Open the program file, in the project tree click on IO configuration, then highlight the card, click on advanced configuration, a popup will open, then click on configure, you will be prompted for the setup file locaton, and where to locate the ladder rung.