Rslinx Classic 3.9 Does not Show DDE/OPC tags

Mray

Hi,
I am gonna use Rslinx classic 3.9 to copy DDE/OPC tags' link from CompactLogix CPU to Excel through Ethernet/IP but It does not show any of them in Copy DDE/OPC link window. The window is empty with the title of:

RSLinx OPC Server (Node:<Local>)\MyPLC\Online

I have configured DDE/OPC as:
Station (decimal): 49
Remote: Remote ControlNet

When you set up your OPC topic in RSlinx, did you browse to the controller? Sometimes folks select the comm card instead of the CPU, something to check.

Yes I chose the CPU. I just right click on CPU and choose Configure New DDE/OPC

Have you ever tried opc with this version of rslnix,
You need rslinx gateway for OPC to work.
Check in help menu does it show rslinx gateway

Have you ever tried opc with this version of rslnix,
You need rslinx gateway for OPC to work.
Check in help menu does it show rslinx gateway

Rslinx.jpg
https://ibb.co/ygQ0mC9

Last edited: