Tripper Programming Help

Hey all (or anyone who is reading this years down the road),

Some of my earlier posts here were trying to understand GaryS's program in post #19, and we started talking past each other; for my confusion and my part in that I apologize and hope it was not too much of a distraction.

Anyway, we took it offline and Gary explained where he was going: that version in post #19 was meant as a framework for the OP to think about; Gary knew that it needed some more bells and whistles, manual forward, reverse, and stop buttons, and especially a seal-in on the reverse circuit to handle the case when the inputs were all 0s, and a [NEQ N7:0 0] on the forward circuit for the same case (that was where my confusion was).

Anyway, I learned a lot, so thanks Gary, thanks all.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm involved in the programming of a conveyor tripper. For those who are not sure what this is. See this video...
Replies
Views
This is a bit off-topic in a strict PLC sense, but it is in the process measurement area. I need to strip some Alpha 9058C coax to mate with TE...
Replies
Views
We have a kit from Allen Bradley for stripping/crimping ControlNet cables and someone has walked off with the stripper. Our supplier can't get the...
Replies
Views
I am getting weary of using a utility knife to strip small multi-conductor cables (i.e. sensor cordsets). I've been looking at a few cable...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom