DIGSI 4.83 with simatic manager v5.5

panthripu

hi
I tried to install DIGSI 4.83 on my laptop which is already having simatic manager v5.3. I could not install it as the set up says that it needs simatic manager v5.4 or more. I upgraded simatic manager to v5.5. Then I installed DIGSI. Now when I open DIGSI it opens simatic manager. I dont know how to open DIGSI ? any idea please?

You just work from simatic manager.
Create project, Click insert new object>SIPROTEC device.
If you accustomed to DIGSI type of view Switch to topological view by clicing View>Topological view.

@goghie- I upgraded simatic manager to v5.5 already and then installed digsi.
@marcius-I will check the way you told and will update you.

Digsi

Hi
I tried after simatic manager is open. I inserted devices and under devices I can seen DIGSI and then siprotec. But when i click , it does not result anything.

Ok, must be a compatibility issue.
I checked the digsi manual and it says you need Step 5.4 for digsi 4.83 and Step 5.5 for digsi 4.84.