STL programming on SIMATIC Manager Step 7 v5.5

Rogalson

Hello everyone!
I've just stared with programming on STL and I have problem which I can't understand. I'm writing programs on Step 7 and I'm testing on the simulator. I have this piece of code:
Code:
A  I0.0
FP  M0.0
L MB 100
L 1
+I
T MB 100
I want to increase value of MB 100, when on I0.0 appear positive edge. In my program it's adding continously. Can someone explain me why?

You need to jump over the code doing the addition when you do not want it performed.
Check out the JC / JCN instructions. (And labels)

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I've just stared with programming on STL and I have problem which I can't understand. I have this piece of code:
Replies
Views
I'm new in STL programming, today I was checking some example codes and found this: L 1 L QB 4 SLW T QB 4 SET SAVE...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I m new to the STL programming and I have a problem that I can not solve. I'm working on a program that controls the...
Replies
Views
I have a programming problem. I was originally asked to read and display a flowmeter with a 4-20mA o/p and display a continuous flow reading. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone there can explain to me why i can't insert a IL program in pc worx v6.3 and i can't seem to open IL program block from other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom