XINJE Upload Problem

Kabir

Seeking assistance with the following problems

Problem #1
PLC Upload Error
PLC X1-32T
Software: Xinje XC series PLC Program Tool v3.3L
Set com port config and get notified connection to PLC succeeded however when I attempt to upload I get the error 'Program Code Not Exit'

Problem #2
Touch panel Upload problem
Touch panel: TH765NU v1.0/V2.D.2K
Touchwin edit tool V2.D3f.
Using USB cable when I press upload the panel reboots then I get the progress bar saying 'Lack Project'

I have tried searching for this error in the manuals as well as online but could not find any information. The strange thing is using the same software and cables I am able to upload from other Xinje PLC's and Touch panels but not these two for some reason, seeking any assistance as soon as possible.

Problem #1
PLC Upload Error
PLC X1-32T
Set com port config and get notified connection to PLC succeeded however when I attempt to upload I get the error 'Program Code Not Exit'

Problem #1
PLC Upload Error
PLC X3-24T-E

Program Code Not Exist & Lack Project Xinje

Problem #1
PLC Upload Error
PLC X1-32T

The program Downloaded with secret downloaded function.

Because of this the error comes.

It means no one , even the main programmer can not upload the program.

Last edited:

Problem #1
PLC Upload Error
PLC X1-32T

Problem #2
Touch panel Upload problem
Touch panel: TH765NU v1.0/V2.D.2K
Touchwin edit tool V2.D3f.
Using USB cable when I press upload the panel reboots then I get the progress bar saying 'Lack Project'

I have tried searching for this error in the manuals as well as online but could not find any information. The strange thing is using the same software and cables I am able to upload from other Xinje PLC's and Touch panels but not these two for some reason, seeking any assistance as soon as possible.
For Problem #1
The program can not be uploaded.

For Problem #2

The program not Downloaded Full.

If the program not downloaded with download full selection in software then this kind of error comes.

It means no one , even the main programmer can not upload the program.

Program Code Version Can't Support

I am also having an upload problem and i just want to confirm if it may have been caused by secret download as well.
PLC Upload Error
PLC XC2-14RT
Software: XCPPro v 3.3
I can communicate with the PLC with my PLC, i can upload the data only, I can even perform a data monitor.
However, when I try to upload the program, I get the following error;
" Program Code Version Can't Support"
I did not find the decription of the error in the XC2 manual or the XCPPro series manal.