Windows XP pro for embedded system Oem software

Mahir77

Hi and hope all is well.
We are starting up a used machine that came from France. We installed 480 delta to 400 vac wye transformer. When we started the machine, the (touch) screen opened with 6 identical split screens. It also had a line running vertically in the middle of the screen.The screen model is pt-150. I need help with this issue any experience? Suggestions?

Welcome to the PLCTalk Forum community !

Unfortunately, "PT-150" does not jump out at me as a touchscreen model I'm familiar with.

Is the PC built into the screen, or is it separate ?

Does the PC run on 24V DC, or does it have a direct AC power input ?

This sounds to me like a video driver board failure. Sometimes they are just caused by loose cables or connectors (especially when a machine is shipped), so you may simply need to power down and disassemble the screen and computer to be sure everything is solidly in place.

Thank u so much. This is where I stuck no info. Only I read under screen pt-150 it is look customized. This point I will use other screen try to go safe mode and check screen setting. After I will follow your suggestions
Tank u again

The screen has 220 v plug is already in the panel power supply is 12 vdc. Pc build in the touch screen

Last edited:
Yes this is it I try put external screen and try to go safe mode didn’t respond. I will disassembled unit Monday to check anything loose thank you so much if it doesn’t work I will contact with them

Last edited:
pic of screens

Never used that model, but it might be something in windows like a bad graphics driver or maybe even something simple like the wrong resolution selected

Can you post a picture of the back of the screen? Perhaps it has a label on it that we can use to identify it