Control Logix Processor Redundancy in the Same Rack

vel_sathish

Hi,
Wish U Happy New Year !

In one of my project I have Two Control Logix Processors in the same Rack connected to an HMI (PV 1500 Plus) through Controlnet. I cant able to acheive the Redundancy between the processors. Can anyony help me to configure the redundancy part in the processors?

Regards,
S.Sathish

Redundancy for ControlLogix has a set hardware setup - two identical racks with identical modules.

The User Manual is 1756-UM523D-EN-P.

Similar Topics

So I have an interesting question. I work with sites that don't have controls tech's and wanted to know if its possible for a processor to be...
Replies
Views
i'm looking to do 2 Control Logix Processor Upgrades in my plant. just after some general info as i have not done this before. i could engage...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm taking on a project that requires me to take data from a dxf file (an AutoCAD drawing) and provide it to a control logix...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to set up a Control Logix Processor as an Ethernet/IP Adapter? I have a device that I want to communicate with a CLX but the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find a little info on changing out a control logix processor We are going to change a l55 to a l71 I know the program has 16.21...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom