GX Developer in Windows 7 - Help

zai_jnr

Hi all,

I'm using Mitsubishi GX Developer in Windows 7 Professional environment. I'm trying to use Help function inside GX Developer software. But, cannot use due to windows help support screen come out when i try click Help function inside GX Developer. There have any setting i need to do to eliminate window help support screen come out?

Really appreciate for your reply.

When you installed GX version 8 did you install Melsec environment first I think you need to do this. I am running the same as you Win 7 profesional with GX version 8 and my help files run ok so I guess its something you have done. Regards Badger.

When you installed GX version 8 did you install Melsec environment first I think you need to do this. I am running the same as you Win 7 profesional with GX version 8 and my help files run ok so I guess its something you have done. Regards Badger.

thanx for your reply.. normally, when want to install GX Developer, the first thing need to do is to install melsec environment. GX Developer cannot install without Melsec environment.

My GX Developer version is 8.55H. and win 7 Pro is 32 bit type OS..May i know ur GX version and WIn 7 Pro type OS bit?