Comm problems with SLC5-5

You must be very specific about which unit you have. "SLC-5" does not identify any specific unit. Please provide the complete model number. Then we can help.

Or just take a picture of the front and the label on the side and post them.

Also if you have a copy of the offline program zip it and post here, if you can. This will help us determine how the comm ports are configured.

sorry for the incomplete description. Had equipment down. ended up being serial cable....was panicing. Thanks, you guys are great.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , For the last couple of times I have had a hard time getting Rockware Software BootP , to see the MAC address on a 22-COMM-E...
Replies
Views
This system is a 1769-L32E PLC/SCADA, with three 1794-AENT flex bus remote I/O stations, over Ethernet. This system has been in place for 10 (or...
Replies
Views
I have a Compactlogix PLC connected to a Toshiba P9 (ASD-G9ETH Module) via ethernet that is working perfect while I have the laptop connected to...
Replies
Views
So, the background to this issue is yesterday this VFD got a cooling fan fault, every fan inside was working properly and was clean. We have no...
Replies
Views
Preface.. My Laptop: Del Precision M6800 with Win7Pro. Several PLC and HMI software packages installed. (engineers interface that goes with me)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom