OT: Siemens Chopper (electric bike)

Just got off phone with Don Crabtree who has built a record holding electric motorcycle. He is aware of this one and like both of us thinks that is a really nice piece of work.

Sure hope they can get it into production.

Dan Bentler

From someone who has built bikes, cars and trucks as a hobby since I was 14, that is a nice piece of machinery! I will be in Daytona at Biketoberfest next week and hope OCC has it at their booth.

Now if I could only get my employer (direct competitor of Siemens) to build one! I'll volunteer to be on the project......

Similar Topics

commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom