Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone

Many thanks for the help over the past year and hope that I have returned the same (or at least made you laugh a bit)... here's to a new year 🍺

May your new year be full of flashing bits and few CPU faults :)

Best regards
Mark

Merry Christmas To All,

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I get to open my brand new, used, EBay bargin Micrologix 1000. 10 inputs, 6 relay outputs; I'm gonna rewire the world. The first thing I'm gonna do is to write my life as a PLC program. Then put it in an endless loop. That way I will achieve immortality! Putting the switches, buttons and lights on the enclosure now.

And to All a Good Night!

Merry Christmas To All,

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I get to open my brand new, used, EBay bargin Micrologix 1000. 10 inputs, 6 relay outputs; I'm gonna rewire the world. The first thing I'm gonna do is to write my life as a PLC program. Then put it in an endless loop. That way I will achieve immortality! Putting the switches, buttons and lights on the enclosure now.

And to All a Good Night!

Would like to see that work. I have heard of guys running in circles but have only seen for short durations.

Dan Bentler

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from the State of Oklahoma. Thank you so very much for all the great people who enjoy helping others to improve on PLC knowledge. God Bless.

Everyone a happy Christmas Yeah, I'm from China, AB users, there is no training, thanks to their own self-study, very grateful to everyone's help, a friend from afar also hope to continue to give help and pointing at a later date .

Merry Christmas, and the best of the Holidays to everyone on the list from British Columbia, Canada. The best PLC support list on the Internet by far. Too many people to name, but thank you to all that have helped.

I hope 2010 is the best year yet.

Stu.....