Mitsubishi GX Developer - uploading/downloading/ memory plc program from PLC

ngoclan

I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save on PC (with GX developer) from PLC, play a little with its copy (on PLC) and then upload original program to PLC. Is it safe ? Will PLC work as before manipulating program ? Are there any traps ? Is you can guess I'm starting my adventure with this technology

there are several different programming packages for Mits.
GX DEV (ver 8.3)
GX IEC DEV
GX Works2 (FX)
GX Works2 (ALL)

you will need to know what that PLC is programmed in.
It will be possible to 'Suck' the program out with GX Dev, but be careful writing back to the PLC as you may cause major problems.

Which PLC?
How old is it?

there are several different programming packages for Mits.
GX DEV (ver 8.3)
GX IEC DEV
GX Works2 (FX)
GX Works2 (ALL)

you will need to know what that PLC is programmed in.
It will be possible to 'Suck' the program out with GX Dev, but be careful writing back to the PLC as you may cause major problems.

Which PLC?
How old is it?

dear iant
thanks you helping
I use software GX DEV (ver 8)
I have a machine data lost all program, and i want download plc program again, but I don't know download memory to plc how, when I download program to plc but plc do not operation, follwing I think plc need download memory to plc
I don't remember exactly old of plc, but I follwing it's has for long periods
company of me use types plc FX2-32MT
this is below here is Attached Image, types plc company of me using
please. you help me
how can you showed me the ways download memory to plc???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/snkm56d0kt0ddrr/lknj.rar?dl=0

Last edited: