WonderWare Archestra Script Function Library

etiennedada

Hi,

I am trying to use Script function Library. I used Visual Studio to write the C# dll i will import in Archestra.
So I import my dll (capture1 & 2) in Archestra. I create an object as my dll class name and Archestra suggest me the function : Server (capture3) and then when I deploy my UserDefinedObject with this script. There is an error log message in SCM that say " Method not found"(capture4).

Anyone have thoughts about that?

Capture1.PNG Capture2.png Capture3.png Capture4.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform. What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use lots same scripts in the ArchestrA IDE, so I decide to develop Custom Script Functions in Visual Studio for AppServer. I know...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any new stories with a .net script? I'm trying to grasp my capabilities as far as what I can call out from the windows system. Am I...
Replies
Views
Hi ! im having some trouble with the following code.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dim sr as...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I need a help from you all to complete my assignment I have more than 1000 tags in my project Now I have to make cause and effect chart...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom