Siemens S7-1200

Simon Webber

I have just received the Simatic S7-1200 starter kit & I am slowly but surely finding my way around the TIA portal. I've successfully set up the Profinet comms, created a simple program using timers, counters & a comparator. What I have found is that everytime I need to edit something in the FC, I need to take the CPU-1212C out of 'Run' mode, download the program again & go back into 'Run' mode.
The question is: With the S7-1200 series is there a way of doing program changes/edits in the 'Run' mode as it would be very inconvenient in real life shutting down a machine just to make a program change.

The question is: With the S7-1200 series is there a way of doing program changes/edits in the 'Run' mode as it would be very inconvenient in real life shutting down a machine just to make a program change.

Not yet- but its coming