OT:OPC Toolbox Block library for Simulink

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

I am trying to exchange some data between Simulink and Simatic PC station. Everything goes well untill I try to make model in Simulink because I can not find OPC Toolbox Block library in Simulink Library Browser. I have OPC toolbox and the connection to OPC server is OK. I`ve been trying to get some help on Matlab forums but so far without results. If it is possible for someone to send me OPC library please contact me by PM.

opclib1.JPG

Thanks

Similar Topics

I just want to log Rockwell PLC tag data to a SQL db. Is there a preference between Kepware and Software Toolbox ? Thanks...
Replies
Views
hello everyone! i want to create a communication between my PLC and the matlab . I need that in order to write program in matlab and give the PLC...
Replies
Views
I was thinking of using Software Toolbox /OPC Data Logger and using RS Linx Classic as the OPC Server to grab data from a CompactLogix . I spoke...
Replies
Views
If anyone has a crack for IBH OPC Server, please send it to: [email protected] Urgently. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom