Powerpoint Presentation for PLC basic training

yaseen3737

Dear friends
I am asked to conduct basic training for our guys in our company.Do any one has power point presentation to conduct basic PLC training. We use S7-300/ GE series one/ SLC500/ Mitsubishi A1s PLC'S in our company. Your help in this matter will highly be appriciated

Get the PLC training videos from Phil on this website. I got them several weeks ago, and I am very impressed with the way Phil explains the basics. You can do a search on google for plc training material as well. But I highly recommend the videos, well worth the money.

Also I recall this question has been asked a couple of months ago do a search I recall that some links were attached with that thread

Mordred
thanks for the advice.I did searched for it and found some links but none of them reffer to power point presentation, they all reffer to software downloads. May be some instructor will be able to help me with his own collection.Ill keep my fingures crossed till some one come up to help me.
thanks any way

Just want to add my .02 On siemens web page they have a nice little manual complete with a test. If you use the manual and the test either you can grade it or you can send it to siemens and they will grade it and if the person passes with an 80 or better they get a certificate. there are also ones on there about load centers, sensors, and many other fine courses. Granted they only supply the basics but they are a nice start and they are free.

http://www.sea.siemens.com/step/default.html

1) Here's a power point, not PLCs, but field instruments and a DCS. If you didn't know it was a DCS, you could fake it as a PLC. Some panel photos of Rosemount's DCS. "Process Instrumentation and Control System Overview"

www.chem.mtu.edu/chem_eng/current/new_courses/CM4110/Process%20Instrumentation%20Overview.ppt

It's easy to edit power points to change the text.

2) You could paste the graphics, from the Siemens training that mrtweaver mentions, into Power point and have a starter power point.

Dan

Dear mrtweaver/Danw,
You guys are of such a help. Thanks a lot for your feedback on this. Will always remeber you guys each time i conduct this training.
regards