Need LogicMaster 6 Software Manual

Simmons

I'm new to the world of PLCs and I've been handed some legacy equipment and told to make it work. I've built a new workmaster from nothing and now have no idea how to use the LM6 software. I've tried contacting several distributors around Raleigh, NC but to no avail can not get a users manual. GE told me to contact my distributor. Does anyone have a PDF of this user manual?

Series Six manuals are not available online, but they are on the 'Legacy Products' CD, which your local distributor should have.

If they can't help you, contact me via Private Message through this site. I have the pdf files, but they are large (from 13 to 67 meg). I can email them if you have a broadband ISP, or I can burn a CD for you.

Similar Topics

I'm new to the world of PLCs and I've bought a machine with series six, but I need to do some alterations in the ladder diagram. But now have no...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Hi all. That will be a stupid question for a lot of you guys. I'm talking with ProSoft support and he sent me an example late yesterday: XIC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom