RSView SE to Panelviewplus

Good morning, reliving this post, I ask one information, I have an application without FactoryTalk SE 8.2 and want Converter for ME, I tried to use a macro but failed to, you, in case I help?

bstiffler582 Thank you for the spreadsheet. I had 70 screens to move from SE to ME, and this cut my workload down tremendously. I had to move the rounded rectangle transform code, and the animate touch code by hand, but that was just a matter of highlight and delete. I was finally able to move a project from RSView32 into FactoryTalk View ME with only a slight migraine.

Great work with this bstiffler582!

I am so glad that I found this handy little application, it has saved me a lot of time and stress recreating what we have already done in other SE projects.

I grabbed your V1.0 file and updated it to suit our SE V14 conversions (plus a couple of little tweaks), but I then saw boatshoes made a V2.0 update. I had a look at these changes and they were either already in our version or they were changes that didn't affect us. In any case, they have all been combined and added into a new updated version (attached).

Tested with SE v14.
Same as before, you will have to change the file extension from .xls to .xlsm

If you have Rockwell support you can send them an SE app and they will send you back an ME app. I have had them do several for me already.

What is the Turn Around

If you have Rockwell support you can send them an SE app and they will send you back an ME app. I have had them do several for me already.

What is the turn around on a conversion like this?

I have a rsview32 project that I need to convert to FTview SE and then move the screens to ME. I would prefer to "touch up" rather than recreate from scratch.

Great work with this bstiffler582!

I am so glad that I found this handy little application, it has saved me a lot of time and stress recreating what we have already done in other SE projects.

I grabbed your V1.0 file and updated it to suit our SE V14 conversions (plus a couple of little tweaks), but I then saw boatshoes made a V2.0 update. I had a look at these changes and they were either already in our version or they were changes that didn't affect us. In any case, they have all been combined and added into a new updated version (attached).

Tested with SE v14.
Same as before, you will have to change the file extension from .xls to .xlsm

Thanks a lot for the information and updates.

It did not work for me. I investigated and found that the issue was that linkToolTipText="false" was not being removed. I have updated the file and it is attached as Version 2.2.

Same as before, you will have to change the file extension from .xls to .xlsm.

Note: backColor is case sensitive and has to typed in lowercase - e.g. "black" is OK but "Black" will fail.