mitsubishi fx2n64MR-DS WITH SCADA HMI

jalil

I have Mitsubishi FX2n 64-MR-DS plc and SCADA (HMI) System. I am using this system for a hotel to monitor our hotel water tang levels and water feeding pump status. My plc is working clearly (controlling pumps, checking water pressure, running pumps automatically…) . But the plc not communicating with SCADA system. I connected plc to scada with RS 232 cable (fx232c CAB-1) cable. I have other plc fx2n 80mr-ds, I connect this plc instead of 64, it is working normally. Can you tell me were is my fault? I have new fx2n 64 plc, this is also not communicating with SCADA please advice me witch configuration I have to check? Or tell me a person to get more advice

i would say your fault is in not providing enough detail.
so we know plc and cable but is the PLC port set the same way
on both PLCs? what is the port setting on HMI? what kind of HMI?
what is the length of RS232 cable? Is it just FX232C CAB-1 (few feet) or there is an extension cable (how long, what pinout)?

thank u for replay.plc port setting is same in both plc s.RS 232 cable is only 3 meter conected directly to com1 port ofthe PC ,other end connected to FX2N-232-BD ,atached on plc.
com port setting on PC=
databit 7
parity odd
stopbit 1
flowcontrol Xon/Xoff
bit/s 9600
HMI scada 7.
port setting is same as pc and plc.