mitsubishi fx2n with scada

jalil

Please help me

I have Mitsubishi fx2n64 plc .i can read and write program with Gx developer throw SC 09 cable. I was using a SCADA program with plc RS 232 port to my pc RS 232 port. This port now not communicating with My PC. I changed RS 232 module ,no improvement.

With regards

Jalil,

Check port settings at Device Manager. They must be same with plc port. If this is OK, then try to use default communication protocol to connect yours plc.

HI Marinko
thank U for your advice
port setting and protocol is o K. is there any Hardware fail on plc?
is it repairebale ?
please advice me

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom