Transistor Input and Output

Uptil now I have used PLCs with digital input and relay output only for small applications. I am confused as to how to use transistor input and transistor output if PLC is for that. Please explain.

Uptil now I have used PLCs with digital input and relay output only for small applications.

Ok
I am confused as to how to use transistor input

Why ? You see that digital input = transistor input. Most Plc's 0V/24V (False/True)

I am confused as to how to use transistor output

Please see in you manual first.

But the PLC's i have worked on give 0V/24V (False/True) out. But renember that they maybe only can give 100mA !

If you have more questions then tell us that the module name is.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys,l I was after a little help, I have a 4 sensors that can trigger alarms when 'x' value is exceeded. I would like to have a siren /...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 1766L32BXB PLC to connect convyer kit(which is 24vdc supported)"...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, i'm new here and i have a question i would like to ask. I have a power supply that has 7 terminals. 2 of the terminals i have to...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I have a CPU 214 S7/200 that has a blown transistor. It is marked as SJD1026. I can't find a datasheet for this component. Does anyone have one or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom