Simatic I/O Error 16# 494D No relevance for user (Z1): 0000

metaller

Hello there, does anyone know, what means this kind of error?
Here is the diagnose:

Event 10 of 10: Event ID 16# 494D
STOP caused by I/O error
No relevance for user (Z1): 0000
No relevance for user (Z2): 0000 (Z3): 0000
Previous operating mode: RUN
Requested operating mode: STOP (internal)
External error, Incoming event

Thanx for any reply...

If you click on "Help On Event" on the module information form, you get the following:

Possible causes:
S7-300:
A module was removed or inserted illegally.

· S7-400:
Failure of the module inserted/removed monitoring or error in interrupt servicing due to a defective module or due to removing or inserting a module illegally.

To correct or avoid errors:

Based on the system status lists, check the current I/O configuration detected by the CPU. Compare this with the existing configuration to see whether there are any defective modules.

· Bus error in the local or distributed I/O

To correct or avoid error:

To remove the error, you must switch the device off and then on again. If the error still occurs, check the bus connection and interface modules in the distributed I/O. Make a note of the HEX code marked as "Not user-relevant" in the detailed information for the diagnostic buffer entry and contact your manufacturer.

· This error can occur when an expansion device is switched off, for example, if an IM module is defective.

To Correct or Avoid Error:
Replace the defective module.

Thanx a lot... We should check if any module is'nt defective. They said, that this error comes usually twice a day, wonder if there is some module that is used only so few times per day...