rslinx classic

Pete DeLira

I'm am fairly new to rslinx classic setup, need help. When I open Rockwell software and click on rslinx the only option I get is a tools folder I do not see rslinx classic. What do I need to do next.

Sounds like your install did not complete correctly. There should be four options in the RSLinx folder along with the Tools folder. It's important to be a full administrator to install RSLinx. If you do not have proper rights, installation will not complete correctly.

Similar Topics

Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a way to import RSLinx Classic data into FT Linx? We have a quite extensive configuration set up, and it would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I entered my controller IP address as 192.168.1.100 (Local) for 1769-L33ER. It worked fine until couple month and found the controller kept...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some clarity regards the relatively recent rebranding of RSLinx Classic. From what I can make out from the RA website and...
Replies
Views
Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom