WinCC 2004 password problem

manmeetvirdi

hi there

I have made a project based on WinCC Flexible 2004.Problem is when i simulate the project on my laptop password works(That is if you enter a correct password you access the next screen),but same does not work if i load it into HMI TP170B !
What can be wrong here?What am I missing?Is there software bug?
have any one of you gone through same ordeal?

i,
I am tring to learn PID controller, Steeper motor Control, level and temperature controllers for LAdder/STL logic simatic S7. If any one can provide example for PID controller, Steeper motor Control, level and temperature controllers using PID . please give the code too. also some cascade controller
I need to program, if U Have or Knowledge an interface of this type simatic s7 programming pls send me stl or ladder loginc plz. Thanks
my e-mail is [email protected]

trustmestart said:
i,
I am tring to learn PID controller, Steeper motor Control, level and temperature controllers for LAdder/STL logic simatic S7. If any one can provide example for PID controller, Steeper motor Control, level and temperature controllers using PID . please give the code too. also some cascade controller
I need to program, if U Have or Knowledge an interface of this type simatic s7 programming pls send me stl or ladder loginc plz. Thanks
my e-mail is [email protected]

If you have any specific questions RE: PID STL or LD fire away. I'm not posting any code to help you with your homework because no one on this site would do it for me.

You'll thank me for it ;)