Controling VFD Speed using ANALOG output card 1769-OF2

TomFunk

Hey all, Im having some trouble trying to figure out my scaling correctly. Is there a formula somewhere? I want to be able to receive an input of a number between 0 - 150 and convert that number to give the correct voltage output to my VFD. Any thoughts?

Funk

What is the voltage/current level of your input and what input card do you have? Or what is providing this input of 0-150 where is it coming from?

What is the voltage level you want to send to your VFD?

What PLC are you using?

I have a panelveiw 700 (HMI) that is connected via ethernet to my L35E PLC, I want to be able to change a value on the HMI (Tag reference) to adjust a voltage output between +/- 10VDC or 0 to 10VDC Im not sure on whats better to use.