Weintek no PLC response

Ive never worked with Mitsubishi but have used alot of the weinview's on ML1400'S

It just don't make much sense to me on why it wont connect. Even if I copy to another HMI without changing anything it still wont work we have Fuji HMI's and Proface HMI's and they don't have this problem if I copy from one to another they still connect.

What is the comms set at on parameter page of program
and what is the full model of the plc

com 1
Baud rate 38400
Data bits 7 Bits
Stop bits 1 bit
Parity None at the moment but I tried all of them lol
RS485 4w

FX3u-48MR/ES

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
HI, I want to know does MT8102ip Weintek HMI work with S7-300 CPU 315 2dp via MPI? I saw manual of MT8102ie showing that it supports 187.5kMPI...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first Weintek project using a Micrologix 1400 PLC and need some help with my communications configuration. I am using the "Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am in a bit of a pickle, I recently a Crouzet EM4 PLC off DigiKey, I know I probably should not have done that, but I needed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom