s5-110a programming

S5-110A

Hi Dave,
Do you still have S5-110A documents. I have a old machine with program printout available. I need programmer's manual for s5-110A to understand the instructions. Can you help me,please?
Kamath RL
[email protected]

balong,

I'm interested in information on the S5-110's. Specifically I have several 6ES5-900-7AD11's and 6ES5-900-7AB21's. Most have 10+ cards including 6ES5-930-7AA11 modules to extend the Bus. The machines are running 6days/week but we are interested in printing the programs to program newer PLC's to replace them.

Thank you for any information you may provide.

Jeff Kaiser
[email protected]

Not sure about 110 but the later S5 the 115 etc, uses simular stuff.

note that dependant on the language set inputs were either I or E

& outputs either Q or A & internal memory F or M this applies to English as the first & german (+ other languages) as the last.

As for the logic, all they are doing is if the output is on then after that if another input is on it resets the outputs, you can do this in siemens but others usually tell you that you have a duplicate coil.

basicaly all they are doing is if the rung is true then the output is on but if the logic at the end is true you reset them regardless (so the output never comes on as the i/o is not updated untill the end of scan), setting the marker is probably a sign that even though the output has been reset, some other part of the program can use the result of the other operations. it was probably written in germany, they make their logic so complicated & probably is not required. I have re-programmed loads of stuff previously written in germany, holland & italy these programs on occasions used to "lock up" as most of it was written as set/reset on a step sequence (they were very fond of something called graphset this was nothing more than a load of extra software to control a step sequence) with no thought about how you get out of a step if say a proximity failed & was required for the next step. (no SH$%t or Bust reset key). I suggest that you replaced the antique with something a bit newer as there will be no spares.

Dear DaveM
I need information about S5-110A.
I have a question. Am I able to connect to the S5-110A by my Laptop with STep5 v7.0? If I am, please explain how can I do that?
Also Could you please send me the manual of the S5-110A?
My E-mail adress is [email protected]

Thank you in advance