Siemens MP370 Password Forgoten

I did it but when I select the transfer button on the loader menu after startup, the mode does not change to transfer mode. also when I try to go to the control panel window to check the settings, by pressing the control panel button on the loader menu, the system ask me a password to enter and as I mentioned befor I forgot the password.
How can I reset the MP370 to factory default settings?

Use Prosave. Dont start it from Protool or Flexible use the stand alone version.
screenProSave.jpg

Dear

I forget login password for MP370 HMI so operator can't enter parameters of production .please help me how con i reset this password ?
upload the file by using theback transfer, the "*.pdz" file is stored on the configuration computer, the back-transferred project is decompressed and opened in
WinCC flexible.