Schneider PLC - M258 processor

avinashmane

Hi friends,
I am AVI , working on Schneider electric make M258 PLC. While communicating it with SO machine software v3.0, facing problem. Two cables are usedfor communication, Ethernet cable to Ethernet port and Serial line cable to USB port. Driver is TCP/IP.
Some days before while configuring gateway in somachines-my controller, it had been displayed Gateway 1 and Gateway 2 along with controller automatically, when I clicked on Scan network button. But now last day it had not displayed the controller, so not able to set active path and download.
I have restarted the gateway and PLC available in task bar. But in vain.
can anyone guide me to resolve this problem.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

I got brand new modicon M258, with extra DI, DO, AI, AO cards, part number TM258LD42DT4 willing to trade with ControlLogix 5000.
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom