Task monitor for an L8 processor

kpElec

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
IÂ’m trying to monitor an L8 processor using Task Monitor. I realize the original Task Monitor isnÂ’t used for the L8 processor, so I attempted to use IE and Chrome to view the processor utilization. When I type in the IP address, the 1756-EN2T shows up rather than the L8 processor.
Can anyone tell me why that is, please?
Thank you.

It’s because you typed in the address of the EN2T.

The L8 has an onboard NIC and (should) have its own IP.

Ah, right. Unfortunately, the L8 is connected to the 192.168.1 network and I'm trying to reach it through remote desktop using the 192.168.100 network. That tells me that I need to connect the 192.168.1 network through a NAT and formulate the 1:1 translation. To bad there isn't a feature using a browser to drill in to reach the processor such as the original Task Monitor using Linx to drill down to the processor. I think that in the future, I will be using a 5069 series that has two different network ports and have a local and a remote subnet. Thanks.