5069 compactlogix

I have not dealt with the 5069 compactlogix yet. I am trying to figure out if I can do a total of 16 cards with the 5069-AENTR. Or is it like the 1769 where I would have to use an expansion cable?

To add, adapters aren’t even aware of the presence of FPDs. They’re entirely a physical layer component.

Similar Topics

I want to factory Reset my 5380 (5069-L310) I have here in home lab. Reason being I want to make a Internal How-To video for Setting the IP...
Replies
Views
I used GSV to get the current status of older 1769 I/O modules. What is the equivalent for new 5069-I/O ? I know individual points/channels have...
Replies
Views
We have an installation with with 6 Compactlogix 5069-L3X0ER PLCs. Within the past week, two of the 6 have crashed with the unrecoverable fault...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, For my new project I want to integrate a Staübli Robot with AB PLC. I don't know how to get started with it. How can I integrate...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I have a sliding table controlled by a servo. The coupling on this servo is not reliable and we need to reteach the positions the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom