Studio 5000 View Designer V7 Upload

Captain7

Recently, I've tried to upload a Studio 5000 View Designer program from an HMI in the field. After I do the upload, it asks me to save it in a location, which I do. When I try to open the uploaded program with View Designer V7, I get a message

"Unable to convert this project. Please open the project with the Designer that created it."

I then attempted to open the project with View Designer V6 and get the message

"This project was created with a newer version of the Designer and cannot be opened."

I also tried to do the upload with View Designer V6 and get the message

"Unable to upload runtime application. View Designer version 6.x does not support a version 7.x runtime application."

I looked at the properties of the .vpd file and the details confirm that it's a 7.01 File Version.

Any thoughts as to the issue I'm experiencing?

Please provide a screenshot of the actual error messages you are getting. You are paraphrasing and it's making it difficult to determine the exact nature of the issue.