CMORE HMI Panels

Maple Systems are kinda nice on the low end as well.

Can't speak to their regular HMIs, but used a Maple panel PC loaded with VTScada and it worked great. Not exactly the cheapest option though.

EDIT: It would appear to me that they only make panel PCs, not HMIs

Good to know, have you used the HMI software? The prices look pretty good.

I have, and it’s ok. I find that everytime I use a different HMI, I have to adapt to their software. Find the right peg for the right hole so to speak.

If I were rating based on software, Red Lion Crimson is tough to beat. Different price point though. For true SCADA, Ignition is incredibly intuitive. I live in a Factorytalk world most of the time...

Anything at the low end is going to have limitations.. cheap enough to buy one, play with it, and make your own call!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
I am stumped here. Anytime I put the PLC into run mode the HMI comes back with PLC-497: error code 0x010100 returned from PLC on CIP and also...
Replies
Views
i have successfully been using a cmore ea9-t10cl to send emails via gmail. nothing fancy just a couple screen caps twice a day. nothing changed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom