Citect - Navigating Aveva website

EICS

Some time back Citect users were discussing how bad the Aveva website is to navigate compared to the old Schneider one.

if i remember correctly there was An Aussie forum member (Bob ?) who had a document
that Schneider issued to help users.

i think they should spent the time just making the site self intuitive instead of writing how to documents.

does anyone know of this document as i looking for a Cicode reference guide for Citect SCADA V7.5 SP1

I don't think there is a huge difference in Cicode from 7.20 to 7.5 and the reference for 7.20 is easily downloadable if you google it. Any reason you need 7.5 specifically?

thanks MP91, i got the reference out of AVEVA as well as the how to navigate their site doc.

just wanted the latest in case their was some functions that were no longer supported or unstable.

Yes - was me. Do not have a later version though. It is still bloody painful hey.