ICS Triplex MP not running

MAYOWA FEMI

Hi,

The 24 volts power supply module to my ICS triplex test kit went bad causing power outage to the kit. When the power was replaced the processor went to stop mode several attempt to start it to run mode has not been successful, and the "Run" LED is not coming up. All the LED's of the processor, the Trusted Expander Interface card(T8311) and Trusted communication interface (T8151) are healthy, as it were no display faulty LED. I can down load the System INI file but when i upload back from the processor the configuration is incomplete. Also download of the logic is no longer successful. It pops up an error
"Can not open board" and "can not close board". Please has anyone had similar experience.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, every body, i need your help about a little problem concerning a blocked analog variable in the same value despite of modification requests...
Replies
Views
Hi Everbody, can anyone share me the knowledge to communicate ICS triplex AAdvance PLC (9110) and kepserver 5 on DDE communication as i am very...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom