Custom screen in MicroLogix1400

Holmslykke

Hi,

I am trying to make a custom screen for the LCD display on a MicroLogix 1400 PLC.

Does anyone know a good guide or anything for this.

I need to make an init. screen with a password, so that the hole LCD and PLC is protected. (it is only the upload to memory module that really needs protection but i can't find any other solutions for this issue)..

I do have acces to Rockwells Knowledgebase, but i can not find any guids that solves this matter.

Thank you for your time (;

Similar Topics

I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
There is a screen saver function for the Panel view 5310. It utilises a AB logo splash. I would like a custom image to be the splash for the...
Replies
Views
I would like to edit the login screen in FactoryTalk ME Ver. 5.1 to allow for users to select a username from a drop down list, instead of typing...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom