tsxcusb485+tsxcrjmd25 cable cannot connect to Modicon Premium PLC

agolfakis

I am experiencing a very strange problem. I have purchased tsxcusb485+tsxcrjmd25 cable in order to communicate with a Modicon Premium TSXP57103 PLC. This is the cable according to Schneider Electric formal site for that communication.
I have installed PL7 Pro in Windows 7 32 bit and Unitelway driver. The setting for the cable are 2(Ter Direct) and No Polarization. I can see in the device manager the TSXCUSB485(com 3) in the ports section. Do I also have to see the PLC in the Device Manager?
I have used Driver Manager, configured Unitelway Driver to Com3 but in X-Way connectivity test it never connects to the PLC.
I have tried changing Com ports, I have installed every possible driver I could find in the web but without any result. I have also installed the PLC USB driver without any result.
I have also installed PL7 pro in windows 10 , but the result is the same.
I have searched the net, I have found a lot of information, and almost all they present this communication as something trivial. And the steps to follow are simple. However without any luck.
Do I have to use Windows XP?
Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.

1.You must to uninstall UNITELWAY Driver (old version) at Driver manager.
2. Reinstall SchneiderUTW2KDriver.exe which download from wed schneider.
3. After install, you can see TSXCUSB485 (ready) during set UNITELWAY driver configuration.