Programming help Toshiba Provisor PMC-S plc

Fayyaz

Dear All,
I have toshiba provisor plc model PMC-S attached to Toshiba Die Casting DC-135-EL model. When I start the machine all the error lights of Plc turn on and i can't start any job. I guess the program is corrupt. if any body can help me connecting plc to laptop and ladder program

Sir, Thank you very much for your quick reply. I have downloaded the manual and found it very useful but i could not find the download link of tcprgos-w file from google. I would be very grateful for your support finding it and plc connection to laptop to upload ladder logic to plc to drive toshiba cold chamber die casting machine.

@Fayyaz,
I found a link, please check your Private Messages. Since you are new to the forum, look near top right side of the webpage for the Private Messages button.

Last edited:
So nice of you for this support. I have downloaded the software and I will connect with my laptop to plc. One thing i would like to inquire that the manual does not show TOSHIBA Provisor PMC-S plc. is it right that TC-200 and PMC-S plc are same. And one more favor i need, do you have ladder logic of TOSHIBA DC-135EL cold chamber die casting machine.

I'm sorry but that is all the info I have. I don't know if the software will work on your model PLC. It is a very old plc.

Ok sir, no worries. I also have T-PDS software and now I have tcprgos-w. I will try to connect and i hope one of these software will definitely work. I have three D-Sub connectors on my PLC two of them are db9 and the one marked as peripheral is DB25. whats your advice. Should i use DB9 (PC side) to DB25 (Provisor PLC side) Cable. Thanks again

@jrwb4gbm & Fayyaz,

Could you give me link to download it. Thank you very much!
I cannot find my original link or an active link that I found with google. If you don't find a link, please send me a Private Message. Private Messages are emailed to me to let me know an additional response is needed.

Thanks for your replied, jweb4gbm!
I've found TCPRGOS-W.exe on Internet. But, my PLC is Provisor B200 so I can't connect to my PLC by TCPRGOS-W.
Help me! Thanks so much!

You haven't said what computer and operating system that you are using. Newer computers may not work. I would recommend an older computer with Windows98 and a real RS232 Serial port. I don't know but I think that TCPRGOS will work for most of the Provisor family.

Do you have the manual STE 71272–0 Setup_Manual to see the comms setup on pages 6 and 7? Since you might not, I am going to upload it here.

Edit:
I've uploaded a Beginners Manual also. It is in three parts. Download all three parts. Unzip them into a common folder. Then, use WinRaR to re-combine them into one manual.

Last edited:
Tcprgos

I know this is a older thread but I am currently looking for the software TCPRGOS working on a TC200 plc running a Toshiba printing press but I cannot find the software on this plc.