Please help me connect to our Schneider M258!

aqueousdan

I am currently trying to back up our factory's PLC programs. I have successfully backed up our M340s and am now on to the M258's.

I have two seperate laptops with different versions of the Schneider Drivers running. One has USB driver V1.5 IE20 and the other has V3.2 IE12.

When I connected the M340 the driver set up a virtual port. When I connect the M258 to the computer using the same USB cable as I used on the M340 to the PGR port, nothing happens.

When I head into SoMachine software I cant connect which I guess is because I cannot get the driver to see the PLC.

I have tried two different PLCs, one completely new.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I am working on a school project and is using a PLC(SLC500) with SLC 5/01 processor. The PLC is connected to a conveyor system. I need to monitor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, i Have im my Industry a Endress & Hauser Promag400 this has a screen that constantly have that error, it says to wait, somebody...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom