The objects in FactoryTalk are not visible.

Plamen

Hi there.
Unfortunately someone have used my Laptop and did something to my project or the software. So my problem is that when I try to place an object it is not visible and not placed at all. I guess i have to change some settings but I don’t know which ones. The version of FactoryTalk is 5.10.00 (CPR 9 SR 2).
pxgm9NR

Try this: after you've placed the object, don't click away from it, but go to the Arrange -> Bring to Front menu. This the menu in V11, I'm not sure if the menu is different in V5.10.

Thank for the quick response.
Unfortunately doesn’t work, because the objects are not there. The option is not available.

Have you tried to reboot your computer? This seems to correct some issues in FT for some reason. Just a guess and good luck.

Have you tried to reboot your computer? This seems to correct some issues in FT for some reason. Just a guess and good luck.

Thank you for your response.
Yes. I tried it couple of times. It usually works with RSLogix 5, 500, Studio 500 and even DriveExecutive sometimes but here some settings are probably changed. I just found out that someone opened an example from the library and then that happend.

And your hard disk is not full?

It may have come to a point to do a repair on the installation...

Thank you for your responses. I found out what is the problem- I am an idiot (the worst kind). I forgot to drag the pointer to form the objects. I am really really sorry that I wasted your time. I work with over ten different types of software (Rockwell, Siemens, Schnider, ABB...) for HMIs, PLCs, Frequency Converters, Electronic Protections... sometimes I get distracted.
I really sorry for wasting your time and energy.
Again BIG thanks to all of you.