Collect data from S7 1200 with SQL

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all,

I have a client wanting to implement our system in his big data acquisition system.

I have looked online, and I see there are several ways of achieving this. But was wondering if anyone here has any actual experience (looking at you Combo ;) )

Thank!

:)

I saw your PM.

If it has to be cheap, a C# application is a possibillity.
Another way is via scripting in a WinCC PC Runtime.

And there is software out there todo this as well.

But if you want I can help you out with some sample codes in C#.

Kind regards,
C

Hi all,

I have a client wanting to implement our system in his big data acquisition system.

I have looked online, and I see there are several ways of achieving this. But was wondering if anyone here has any actual experience (looking at you Combo ;) )

Thank!

Last edited: